This reversible ratcheting wrench is used to remove and install the helix.
- Used with QRS Secondary Compressor Part # 151-107 to remove helix's while leaving clutch on machine
- This single-end, flat wrench is 9-3/4" long with a removable/replaceable shortened T-40 torx bit.
- Low profile design allows for easy access to the helix bolts between the frame and the clutch.
- Vinyl grip provides a comfortable ergonomic grip and prevents the wrench from scratching or marring your machine.
- Retaining ring allows for the bit to be removed and replaced when damaged.