RJWC Powersport APX/AL (AL stands for Aluminum). It’s an all-aluminum modular construction, CNC machined brackets on all critical points where we know welds maybe a weak point. The whole system is CAD drawn with extruded aluminum cans. The shape of the cans are our own, and not any over the counter part that you can buy per inch. All aluminum parts are anodized, new logo, new everything.
- 6061 Extruded and anodized aluminum
- 6061 Anodized brackets and flanges
- Yellow zinc plated and Stainless screws and nuts with lock washers
- New inner cores (compatible with current core wrap)
- Fully serviceable by user/owner/rider/workshop
- Casted stainless intake flanges