Grip N Rip's G4 E Module brace kit is similar to the BRP reinforcement plate but with added improvements.
- 25% thicker aluminum
- Grip N Rip logo cut into the center section allows air to flow under the motor and to primary clutch area.
- Plate is wider allowing front brace kit to fully bolt on (BRP plate one of the bolts only catches half the plate)
- Less expensive than BRP plate
- Comes with a template to drill the two holes thru the stock cross brace
- 2017 models do NOT have this brace
- 2018-20 Summit, Freeride, Back Country X, and 600 RS have a stock e module brace from the factory
THE FOLLOWING 2020 MODELS DO NOT COME STOCK WITH THIS BRACE:
Renegade 900 ace adrenaline and enduro
Renegade 850 etec enduro
Renegade 600 ace
Renegade 600 r etec
All Grand Touring, Expedition and Tundra models